Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in D:\jimmyb.nl\wwwroot\system\classes\class_connect.php on line 57
Live at TV Heemskerk - 12-08-2018

Live at TV Heemskerk

Nice video shots of live performance at Radio/TV Heemskerk last winter now available.

Watch perfomance here

 

Commentaar

2019-01-07 10:00:39 door: Tom Daniel
In situation you have answered all the above questions, you are ready to go! Get Expert Sage 100 ERP Support, To help you understand the intricacies of Support for Sage 100 CONTRACTOR, let’s dive into its details below.

http://www.advisorexpert.co.uk/sage-support-phone-number/
2019-01-07 10:02:07 door: Tom Daniel
Now it only requires and supports TLS 1.2 configurations of Online Traveler. If you are a person of QB Online and accessibility via Online Traveler it will impact your performance, unless you update the TLS to 1.2 edition. For other browsers such as Firefox and Search engines Firefox, this doesn’t impact any changes.

http://www.advisorexpert.co.uk/quickbooks-support-phone-number/
2019-01-07 10:02:54 door: Tom Daniel
Our tech squad team greet with the customers in an amicable manner. Our technicians are extraordinary in their skills and give timely relevant solutions at your end. A perfect and right approach is required to enjoy working in your email account without any technical problems.

http://www.advisorexpert.co.uk/outlook-support-phone-number/
2019-01-07 10:04:09 door: Tom Daniel
As comfort regulations, like the Common Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), proceed to evolve, conformity specifications can seem complex to understand and fulfill. However, when you store your information in the Microsoft organization Reasoning, achieving conformity becomes a distributed responsibility between you and Microsoft organization.
2019-01-07 10:05:08 door: Tom Daniel
Take the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53 security management framework as an example—Microsoft helps you take care of 79 percent of the 1,021 manages, and you can concentrate your efforts on the remaining 21 percent.

http://www.advisorexpert.co.uk/office-365-support-phone-number/
2019-01-07 10:05:41 door: Tom Daniel
As these types of solutions creates connections better and simple, amazing aspect is that one can also take pleasure of emailing solutions as well and can explore the entire web ocean to gain knowledge.

http://www.advisorexpert.co.uk/aol-support-phone-number/
2019-01-07 10:07:07 door: Tom Daniel
But it was perfectly best in efficiency issues, at least on your out-of-box program. (And in the first few months before the next release, McAfee did not receive a single on the internet update.)mcafee stimulate code

http://www.advisorexpert.co.uk/antivirus-support-phone-number/

*


If you can't read the code properly, click on refresh

a website by Wishbone Productions